Fluent Bit v1.5 Documentation
High Performance Logs Processor
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Log Processor, Stream Processor and Forwarder for Linux, OSX, Windows and BSD family operating systems. It has been made with a strong focus on performance to allow the collection of events from different sources without complexity.
- High Performance
- Security: built-in TLS/SSL support
- Asynchronous I/O
- Pluggable Architecture and Extensibility: Inputs, Filters and Outputs
- More than 50 built-in plugins available
- Write any input, filter or output plugin in C language
- Stream Processing: Perform data selection and transformation using simple SQL queries
- Create new streams of data using query results
- Aggregation Windows
- Data analysis and prediction: Timeseries forecasting
- Portable: runs on Linux, MacOS, Windows and BSD systems
Fluent Bit is a sub-component of the Fluentd project ecosystem, it's licensed under the terms of the Apache License v2.0. This project was created by Treasure Data and is its current primary sponsor.